This was written with some help of a few other HCNB (Hard Core Nutball) Xenites going through recovery.
The Count Down
|There's always reruns.|
10. Start waiting in line right now for The Lord of the Rings tickets.
9. Max out your credit cards on eBay buying a plastic fork once used on the set of Xena.
8. Take time to grieve. For broken relationships, therapists often quote the "half the time the relationship lasted" so in this case, allow yourself three years to process the loss of Xena: Warrior Princess.
7. Free up 5 GB of hard drive space by archiving Xena mailing list e-mails dating back from 1996.
6. There is no number six in the Xenaverse. Only now there is no Xenaverse either...
5. Apply for graduate school to study World Religions, Ancient History, and Archaeology after satisfying your prerequisites by watching Xena.
4. See about getting a Dragon Tattoo...
3. Spend time with friends that you've met through the show, for absolutely no Xena related reason whatsoever. No episode to watch together, no fest to plan or go to, no new episode to slam or praise.... Why Xena may never even come up in the conversation! Imagine that.
2. You can give your attention to that other sword-wielding chick show, Witchblade.
and the Number One thing HCNB Xenites can do now that the show is off the air:
1. GET A LIFE
A woman of mystery.
Favorite episode: A DAY IN THE LIFE, SINS OF THE PAST, BITTER SUITE, and THE DEBT.
Favorite line: Xena: "I have many skills" Various episodes; Minya: "The main thing. The real deal. The number one attraction!" A DAY IN THE LIFE; Xena to Joxer: "Are you suicidal?" WARRIOR...PRINCESS...TRAMP
First episode seen: SINS OF THE PAST
Least favorite episode: IN SICKNESS AND IN HELL