Release Date: September 17, 1996
Printed pages: 35 pages, at 56 lines per page
Note from the Editor: "Welcome to the first issue of WHOOSH" by Kym Taborn
- "XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS: An Analytical Review" by Karen Pusateri
- "Xena & Callisto: Why Are They the Way They Are?" by firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Callisto: Was Justice Served?" by Brette4635@aol.com
- "The Evolution of a Sidekick" by Veronica "Roni" Arreola
- "Collection of Quotes No. H09: Warrior Princess" compiled by Rori Klion
- "Exploring Lucy Lawless Hair Color Myths" by Kym Masera Taborn
- "The Battle of Corinth" Part 1 of 6, by Clayton J.Powers
Disclaimer: "No rabid Xenafans or Hardcore Nutballs were harmed in the production of this journal; however a few people did resort to virtual fisticuffs over differing opinions about Xena and Callisto."
Release Date: October 17, 1996
Printed pages: 101 pages at 56 lines per page.
Note from the Editor: Lawless accident, notority of IAXS, etc.
Letters to the editor: hair color debate, snubbed contributor, kudos to 1st issue, and more
- "The Hero's Path: Gabrielle as Focal Hero in XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS" by Richard Carter Jr
- "Law and Economics in XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS" by Peter H. Huang
- "Was Xena Ever Really Evil?" by Debbie White
- "The Battle of Corinth" Part 2 of 6, by Clayton J.Powers
- "WARRIOR PRINCESS: The Beginning of it All" by Kym Masera Taborn
- "The Annotated WARRIOR PRINCESS", annotations by Kym Masera Taborn and transcriptions by Julia Medina
Disclaimer: "No author received a hernia from weighing massive issues or by writing enormous articles about XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS in this publication."
Release Date: November 17th, 1996
Printed pages: 63 pages at 56 lines per page.
Note from the Editor: "October: What a Month/Second Season Ho/Encyclopedia Xenaica/XENA FAQ" and more by Kym Taborn
Letters to the editor: Dreamworker, Ten Little Walords, and more
- "XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS and Fandom in Britain" by C. Johnson (e-mail edition only)
- "Visual Metaphor in XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS" by Carmen Carter
- "Reactions to Death in THE GREATER GOOD and IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE" by Anita Firebaugh
- "XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS: A Native American Perspective" by Linda Knighton
- "Fait Accompli? Or Just Fate? Ruminations on REMEMBER NOTHING" by Bret Rudnick
- "Changing Times: SINS OF THE PAST" by Debbie White
- "The Battle of Corinth, Part 3 of 6" by Clayton J. Powers
- "Mysteries Surrounding the Creation of the Syndicated Television Show XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS" by Kym Masera Taborn.
Disclaimer: "No IAXS Staff member jumped out any windows while preparing this issue. However, one did look rather longingly at a window for an uncomfortable amount of time."
Click here for Issues 1-3
Click here for Issues 4-15
Click here for Issues 16-27
Click here for Issues 28-39
Click here for Issues 40-51
Click here for Issues 52-63
Click here for Issues 64-74
Click here for Issues 75-84
Click here for Issues 85-96
Click here for the At a Glance Page