The Gabberish Lexicon
- Pre-Hellenistic term for roadkill. Proper usage: "Hoo-Golly, Cyrene, I think we just hit another bardadillo!"
- Gabalong Cassidy:
- William Bard played the genial, black-garbed hero of scores of western second features.
- The accepted cadence for your mount; the standard mount is a purebred hobby horse.
- Gablue Jeans:
- Levi's or Wranglers, suited for horseback riding (which the Gab rarely does, but her protectors do!)
- Small outcroppings of civilization at the edges of the Gabprairie. Throughout history, hoity-toity sorts have turned up their noses at Gabfans from the Gabboondocks, but these lonely outposts of Gabfandom shelter some of the most devout followers and defenders of the ROC.
- Gabouchos and Gaballeros:
- Cowbards south of the border.
- A lonesome place with scrub Bardbrush and a few Gabprairie dogs.
- Gabuckaroos and Gabuckarettes:
- Gender identifiers in the Wild West, or signs on the doors of the Posse outhouses.
- Riders of the Gabrange:
- A mythical group of Clan MacGab folk heroes, usually the subject of tall tales 'round the campfire.
- Saddle Bardbags:
- You've got to have them, because where else would someone or two someones with one horse and one shoulder bag keep their stuff?!
Arts | Fans | Couture | Business | Range | Fighting | Film & TV | Food | Gabberfluence | Gabberwocky | Herstory | Science | Gabgames